Moon Mini’s LLC is based in Louisville, KY. We are ready to deliver our mobile refrigerated containers where you need them and when you need them. We offer short and long term rental periods along with emergency delivery, set-up assistance and product usage training.
Our all electric refrigerator rentals and freezer rentals are delivered ready to run after an easy electrical hook-up. A much simpler process when compared to refrigerated trailer rentals.
Our portable electric refrigeration and freezer containers offer state of the art technology. Our new generation domestic containers are equipped with the the Carrier PrimeLINE Refrigeration Technology. These units provide world class performance when it comes to energy efficiency and noise reduction.
No refrigeration unit on the market today provides full-load performance as efficiently as the PrimeLINE unit. The PrimeLINE unit’s efficiency is attributed, primarily, to its significantly advanced digital scroll compressor. This means a significant reduction in running cost, especially when compared to diesel powered refrigeration trailers.
Markets That We Service:
- Food Distributors
- Beverage Distributors
- Construction Industry
- Florists – Valentine’s Day, Mothers Day
- Food Production/Manufacturing Companies
- Food (Misc)
- Food Stores (Specialty)
- Grocery Stores
- Medical, Pharmaceuticals, Blood Storage, Laboratories
- Refrigeration Industry Organizations/Publications
- Refrigeration Suppliers, Service & Repair Companies
- Restaurant Equipment Supply
- Schools & Universities
- Sport Venues
- Inventory Overflow Storage
- Wine & Vintner Storage
- Commercial Kitchen Remodels
- Food & Beverage Distribution
- Farming, Agriculture & Ranch Storage
- Chemical Supply & Manufacturing
- Seafood Wholesale
- Resins & Polymers Field Research
- Storage Environmental & Geotechnical Projects
- Hotels, Restaurants & Caterers
About Moon Companies
Moon Companies is one of Kentucky’s largest full service leasing companies. Moon Companies was started and built on the foundation of a very basic business practice, and that is, “doing what we say we are going to do”. By developing trust through dependability, we have built long term business partnerships with our customers. At Moon, we understand that our success is based on attention to detail and our ability to contribute to our customers efficiency, productivity and profitability. To our loyal customers, thank you, and to our prospective customers, you can be assured that you can ask for the moon, and get it!